1). Be World Ready Travel Grant $500
All Niagara College students who participate in a Study Abroad experience, a Work Abroad experience, or an International Field Study are eligible to apply for a Be World Ready $500 travel grant.
Step 1 (before you depart):
Have your international opportunity pre-approved before you depart, to ensure your eligibility for the Be World Ready Travel Grant.
- Click the Apply Now button on the right hand side to start filling out the BWR International Opportunity & Grant form or click here.
Step 2 (when you return):
Fill out Student (Step 2) – BWR Travel Grant Completion Form:
- Log into your Niagara College Blackboard
- Click Be World Ready Organization (You are added to the organization automatically)
- Click Trip Information
- Go into your specific trip folder
- Click on Be World Ready Grant Submission Upload
- Download the Be World Ready Travel Grant Submission form
- Fill out the form and attach this form along with a photo taken from your time abroad
Receiving your grant:
- Once your BWR Travel Grant Submission Form has been approved, you will be contacted by the Financial Aid office to arrange a method of payment.
If you require any assistance with uploading your submission please email firstname.lastname@example.org