Commonwealth Scholarship Plan – India
Competition Open for Canadians: Commonwealth Scholarship Plan – India, 2017-2018
Canadian students and researchers can now apply for scholarships for studies or research at the undergraduate, Master’s or PhD level that lead to a degree at an Indian university.
- Program name: Commonwealth Scholarship Plan – India
- Funding organization: Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: 2
- Duration: Full duration of the academic program
- Inclusions: Airfare, ground transportation to the place of study, living and medical allowance, tuition fees and accommodation
- Deadline: February 20, 2017
For full program details and to submit an online application, visit: Commonwealth Scholarship Plan – India
. Read a testimonial
from a former recipient of the program.