Exciting internship opportunities in Ghana and Jamaica:
Offered by the Atlantic Council for International Cooperation (ACIC) and funded by Global Affairs Canada provide recent graduates (age 19-30) with professional skills while making a difference on a global level. ACIC works with its international partners to offer 7 month internships that include 6 months international experience, plus in-Canada orientation and debriefing. International flights, visas, and most health and insurance costs are covered. Interns also receive a stipend throughout the internship towards accommodation, transportation and food expenses.
On-line application and a complete listing of available positions is available here www.acic-caci.org/internships. We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible, but they will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Applications will be assessed as we receive them to find the right match to the posted internship.
- Resource Mobilization and Management Specialist CALID (Ghana)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor CALID (Ghana)
- Resource Mobilization and Management Specialist NORSAAC (Ghana)
- Financial Management Specialist NORSAAC (Ghana)
- Business Development Expert WOM (Ghana)
- Sexual and Gender-based Violence Specialist – Eve for Life (Jamaica)