Internships in Ghana and Jamaica
Exciting internship opportunities in Ghana and Jamaica offered by the Atlantic Council for International Cooperation (ACIC) and funded by Global Affairs Canada provide recent graduates (age 19-30) with professional skills while making a difference on a global level. ACIC works with its international partners to offer 7 month internships that include 6 months international experience, plus in-Canada orientation and debriefing. International flights, visas, and most health and insurance costs are covered. Interns also receive a stipend throughout the internship towards accommodation, transportation and food expenses.
On-line application and a complete listing of available positions is available here www.acic-caci.org/internships. We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible, but they will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Applications will be assessed as we receive them to find the right match to the posted internship.
- Resource Mobilization and Management Specialist CALID (Ghana)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor CALID (Ghana)
- Resource Mobilization and Management Specialist NORSAAC (Ghana)
- Financial Management Specialist NORSAAC (Ghana)
- Business Development Expert WOM (Ghana)
- Sexual and Gender-based Violence Specialist – Eve for Life (Jamaica)