All, full-time Niagara College students participating in an international activity are eligible for up to $500 worth of Be World Ready grants to help offset the cost of their experience. In order to qualify for the grant:
- Apply to an international experience
- Attend a mandatory pre-departure meeting (dates to be determined)
- Complete the online pre-departure component (consisting of Blackboard modules and Risk Management forms to sign)
- Successfully attend the international experience
- Upon return, submit five high-quality photos and a 100 word minimum well-written testimonial referencing your experience abroad to the Be World Ready team.